Monica established Synergy Coaching Group in 2003
Her coaching, facilitation and supervision experience has been developed predominantly in the financial services, professional services, telecommunications and public service sectors. She has extensive experience in coaching high potential individuals, from first time team leaders through to partners of professional services firms and Executive General Managers. She has facilitated workshops for senior leadership teams on building teams and increasing engagement and performance.
Coaching Philosophy and Approach
Monica is able to energise others through the development of a collaborative relationship that is supportive yet challenging. She has an ability to ask questions rather than give answers, to empathise rather than direct. Her particular strengths lie in encouraging clients to discover their real needs, to form a clear perspective on issues and to bring insights to problem solving. She believes in assisting her clients to reframe their ways of thinking so as to open up real possibilities for superior performance, personal growth and greatly increased work satisfaction.
Monica has a Master’s degree in Counselling and prior to her executive coaching career she ran her own counselling practice for many years. She also has extensive experience in executive search, recruitment and outplacement.
- International Coach Federation (ICF) – Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
- Organisational Coaching Accreditation – Institute of Executive Coaching & Leadership (IECL)
- Herrmann Brain Dominance Instrument (Individual and teams)
- Life Styles Inventory (LSI), Group Styles Inventory (GSI) and Leadership Impact (LI) – Human Synergistics
- The Leadership Circle (TLC)
- Advanced Supervision Skills, The Supervision Centre UK
- Advanced Supervision accreditation, Association for Supervision, Coaching and Consultancy, ASANZ.